Friday, August 1, 2008

More Txts I've Saved

I wish i was there. I love thunderstorms. This is the first time you've actually tanned? For real? You look really good you know :] don't hide behind that 45 and ruin a great thing!
-Dave

You should reconsider that motto then. I too prefer mime to lobster, but tan chloe trumps both like the ace of spades. I'm listening to farmhouse and that always reminds me of you for some reason.
-Dave

Madrid is magnificent. I saw lots of famous art and cool architecture. I will try to text you once in a while, it's 55 cents to send. I miss you mucho!
-Nicki

HE JUST SAID GRIST!!! WTF!?!
-Dave

That is NOT worth it. He was like "...and it was just grist for the mill." i was shocked and confused and delighted.
-Dave

Sounds super constructive. Does he still go to that school? I just realized how contradictory a private, christian school is to your current ideology. I overlooked private. That's so funny. Unrelatedly, my friend Scott just got here so now i have someone to hang with besides my brother!
-Dave

:] <3
-Dave

I was just guitar dueting with my uncle. We played wish you were here. Then i got sad. It was really cool though.
-Dave

i would but i am going to the beach as well as jeff- when i saw him Txting you i thought about how much i adore you and how sad i was i didn't get to see you the other night and figured i should tell you i love you so you don't forget about me =)
-Gina

YEAH! That's what i like to hear! :D you rock for real! Lol
-Dave

Nice. I'm dying of anticipation. wednesday should kick ass. And every day after that i think. As long as we're not 100 miles apart.
-Dave

Okay. Good night sleepyhead. I'll make your name a bitch for someone rich to clean up. Fais des beaux reves sans moi. See you soon <3
-Dave

Your name was just carved into a big new house's new cement driveway next to mine and the date. :D
-Dave

Haha I'm the same way. We can make real music for free together. It's cheaper and way more rewarding!
-Dave

LOL I love you. You truly are The truth or dare master.
-Abby

Excellent, excellent. I am looking forward to it. I miss you all like you have no idea. Enjoy DCI tonight!
-Nicki

Yeah i know. Please don't take advantage of my limited mental capacity and have your way with me. Actually go for it. Should be a fun weekend though for sure.
-Dave

It's all sounding great. I'm flattered that you'd like to do boring things with my future mentally handicapped self instead of something fun. Even if I won't remember any of the unspeakable things you could get away with doing to me.
-Dave

No comments: