Saturday, September 6, 2008

Txts I feel bad about posting, but they're so adorable I had to...

Hakuna Matata transcends Disney! It's a legit African phrase! But Lion King is fantastic. Don't think for a minute that this lessens my deliberate disassociation with Walt Disney.
-Dave

Sometime I want a nap in that hammock. I've been tempted to doze off before. It's not particularly comfortable, but it's so relaxing....
-Dave

I'd go starving photographer. But photography pay fairly well as compared to other forms of art, so a more accurate phrase would probably be "uncomfortably hungry photographer." And if it came right down to it, I would totally patronize you. If you weren't already sharing the van with me. :P
-Dave

Haha I thought the same thing but I didn't want to be super lame! You complete me! :D I also heard many Is and Ss.
-Dave, in reference to The Mating Game in Bio where a wolf spider was sending tapping signals which both of us immediately referenced to Morse Code

HEAEH!!!! HE- HE- HE- HEEEAAAEEEHHHH. *creepily* heeeeaaaaeeeehhhh....
-Jeff

I just typed half a text about how I cared about my reputation and then I realized that was dumb and I deleted it. I like the idea of acceptance. And I'd rather be embarrassingly lame with you than 400 megafonzie cool with anyone else!
-Dave

I don't care what people think any more now than I ever have in the past. Probably less actually, because I have everything I cold want at the moment.
-Dave

(Not literally at the moment, because right now I'm at my house and you're at your house...)
-Dave

Haha that's so doable! What did you think I was working toward with that dumb Hopscotch analogy? :P
-Dave

First words spoken upon entering the car: My god, Dave. Haven't you had enough of her in public by now?
-Dave, on Dave's mom*

Fucking sweet! Haha I never knew that rule was mutual! I just assumed it was one of those rules guys made up and then were basically unable to enforce.
-Dave, on "you give one you get one"

Wow, even the date. Ironically, if it was at night, you might have crossed over midnight and into February 19th, my birthday!...
-Dave

*There's a story behind this

No comments: