Friday, December 12, 2008

Facebook makes me feel like I don't have any friends.
Taking only "smart kid classes," makes me feel like I don't have friends.
Abby's blog makes me feel like I have friends and no issues.
My favorite class is Spanish because the people and information is new.
School mornings made me realize I don't mind getting up early, but I hate looking for someone to talk to when I get to my destination.
The smart group that is parallel to ours is really tame, otherwise I would try to get in again.
Looking around the room in Bio during Meiosis, I realized that I am the most vulgar girl, and second most obscene student.
Boys make better friends than girls.
I can physically fight like a girl, but not emotionally.
I don't think Shana likes me very much, but that Abby and Sarah like her more than me.
Even if it's not true, I wouldn't care.
Mr. Trabocco called me a folk hero.
There are a lot of people I think are really interesting, but I don't think know me.
People who know me as a smart kid are always surprised when I tell them I've gotten Ds for two years in a row in academic classes.
It helps me feel like I can relate to them when they can feel they did better than me.
If I was more of a people person, being a drifter would be easy.
Creeking with Nicki was one of the most fun bonding experiences of my life, and I'm sad that I can't do that all the time with everyone.
Some of my favorite time is waiting for Mrs. Frost to finish reading the letters I write her.
I've only ever gotten personal mail from Jeff and my aunts.
The last time I got a postcard I was 11 and it was from my aunt, but I didn't care because I thought she was annoying.
Making people feel special is beautiful in itself.
Knowing that someone took time out of their day to acknowledge your existence as a positive force is nice.
I would give my whole day to that if there were enough people to.
When I check my e-mail and I have 72 letters from colleges telling me I'm the perfect student for them makes me feel better.
When my quote gets featured in thethingswesaid I feel like what I say is special, if not usually very quirky.
If I had to choose one word that describes my entirety right now, I think it would be endearing.
I still check my texts at night as if he sent me one.
Dan Graney puts effort into how he says goodnight like I do.
I try to vary how I say goodnight to people so each experience they get something new and nice.
Molly and Gina's text messages are more beautiful and heartfelt than the ones I got from Dave.
They honestly make me feel like a good person.
I miss all of the random characters I wasn't really close with from the class of '08, like Andrew Z, Dana, Alanna, Dave N, and Zach.
I don't think they ever knew it, but I really liked Steve, Beth, Erin, and Melissa.
Nobody hugs the drum majors like we used to hug Steve and Schlicter.
I really respected Schlicter when she told us that if we ever needed it, she'd pick us up from a party we didn't feel comfortable at or calling our parents.
I'm afraid that the grades below ours are so terrible that Hi-Q and Drumline are going to die.
After my grade leaves, there are only "three" kids in the pit.
The freshmen still haven't been to a party, though I've tried.
I admire my father.
I don't respect my mother on the human level because she's everything I don't want to be.
And that kills me inside.

1 comment:

Sparks-of-Magic said...

I am so glad that I can send sweet text messages to you, and receive sweet ones in return, they make me feel better inside.

I know what you mean about past seniors, I feel like my class doesn't have enough personality to follow all those people up. And I miss them.