Thursday, February 26, 2009

Erase Message?

Alright then. I'm really glad you're home, and I'll be happier when I get to see you tomorrow. Goodnight, Chloe. I love you so much and will only continue to love you more. Sleep well and dream better. :] <3 <3
Yes


I love you I love you I love you I love you I love yooooouuuuu! :D
Yes


You make me so happy all the time. It's almost worthless to say because words don't do it any justice. But either way I feel like I need to say how much you mean to me.
Yes


I know. Me too. It would've been nice I think. That was the best wordless hour I've had in probably forever. I love spending time with you so much. <3 :]
Yes


I can't get enough of that goofy grin. :] Get that much needed rest. Have awesome dreams and I'll see you tomorrow one way or another. I love you. <3 xoxo
Yes


Tuxeuffblllehhph. :P
Yes


I don't mean to be impatient for a response but I'm really tired. Busy afternoon I guess. I'll see you tomorrow morning. Thanks for everything you've done to make me the happiest dude in the state. :] Sleep well and sweet dreams, Chloe. I love you. <3
Yes


(Not literally at the moment, because right now I'm at my house and you're at your house...)
Yes


I don't care what people think any more now than I ever have in the past. Probably less actually, because I have everything I cold want at the moment.
Yes


Haha I thought the same thing but didn't want to be super lame! You complete me! :D I also heard many Is and Ss.
Yes



You have every right to high self-esteem. It's a shame to think you might have once upon a time had issues there. I've always known you're smart, and this year I found out how funny you are, and I can't believe it took me until recently to realize that you're fucking beautiful. It's an A+ combination.
Yes


I haven't been nearly this content in a really long time. You make me feel so awesome Chloe. I can't explain it any better than that. I know I've said it before but you just keep reminding me.
Yes


You make me very happy, Chloe Glynn. I'm not sure what is prompting this statement but it's true. I'm so glad we started hanging out this summer. :]
Yes


Haha I definitely give Capitalism and my being the son of a middle class white male props for this one. But those are isolated and are not meant to be taken out of context. Also, in feeling retrospective, I can't believe I let you turn me into a Communist.
Yes


It's all sounding great. I'm flattered that you'd like to do boring things with my future mentally handicapped self instead of something fun. Even if I won't remember any of the unspeakable things you could get away with doing to me.
Yes


Your name was just carved into a big house's new cement driveway next to mine and the date. :D
-July 28th
Yes


I was just guitar dueting with my uncle. We played wish you were here. Then i got sad. It was really cool though.
Yes


:] <3
Yes


Even prettier than before. Wish you were here.
Yes


Beautiful.
Yes


Dance!
Yes


Yeah i had a blast too. You're making this summer fantastic for me. Have a safe ride down to NC. I'll hope to hear from you soon. Sleep well. Goodnight <3 ;)
Yes


Dude same here. Its gettin tough. And I think different circles is probably right. Gotta change that. I'm willing to hang with band kids to get to you :D
Yes


Haha me neither. Anyway, definitely a solid several days. I'm really liking hanging out with you. Why haven't we in the past?
Yes

It hurt so much. I cried. I wrote them down, then went through and deleted all of them before I could change my mind.

3 comments:

Abby J. said...

I love you sosososososososo much. That's all I have to say.

Singing Farewell said...

weirdest thing.

i finally got around to clearing out all of my saved texts just today, too, and i've been meaning to do it forever. and yes, i wrote them all down and saved them.

i understand why it hurts. i'm sorry. *bloghug*

goobaloo said...

*bloghugs* to the both of you