Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Recent Texts Worthy of Much Remembering

You know, I think I'll take you up on the cookie baking extravaganza sometime :D
-Jimmy

[picture] Doesn't matter! iWin!
-Matt

I know, It's so exciting to find a functional family that likes each other when yours isn't like that o_O you and molly are a cute friend couple lol
-Jeff, on my super duper Valentine's

Dude. you rob and jimmy are all fucking awesome. like, seriously.
-Jeff

Hahaha okay. Thanks. He was a wrestler, he wrestled with heroin and a shotgun and he didnt win
-Steve

I hope you dont get smited Chloe.
-Steve

Now your just giving Jesus ideas. He could kill two birds with one lightning bolt, or a flood or a drunk guy in an SUV
-Steve, on the observance that my smiting would serve example to any of my communist conspirators

A homeless (and assumedly gay) man just tried to pick me up. God bless this state!
-Jimmy

He mostly ogled me and asked me 'How much for that ass.' pretty straghtforward.
-Jimmy, when asked, "What pick up methods did he use?"

I'm madly in like with Jimmy.
-me

No comments: