Thursday, August 27, 2009

One of the freshman and I are doing the talent show together! Snaps a plenty!

There were 1.4 billion fewer credit card solicitations sent out in '09 than in '08.

Weezer and Third Eye Blind both had good albums come out this month.

Holy goodness! blink-182 concert today!
I'm also excited to hear Weezer's new single.

Band camp has been super awesome this week!
Except for 4/6 of the pit (battery reject) freshmen.

Being outrageous makes them notice I'm cute.
Then they notice I'm nice too.

"god, this long fucking fight
is lost"

Goodbye hugs are the hardest and easiest to remember.
Sometimes though, I wish they would blur together.

I think I'm going to go out and legitimately get some make up,
still not much though, only enough to apply "smokey eye."

"Lightning comes and lightning goes, it's all the same to me."

The riff from "No One Knows" by Queens of the Stone Age is catchy.

I tremendously enjoyed Huck Finn.
I develop crushes on literary figures too often.

No comments: