Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Collage

Dan G. has been writing short stories and poetry that collectively sum up existence of the suburbs. During math, I contemplated what I would write out to make a similar collection of my college experiences. The following is everything I wrote on the page.

thick bodied painted on dress
painted on face

unrequited love of math
deceiving myself
passive aggressive retaliation
for abandoning me every night
em{me

I am in fatuous infatuation

college is the first time I'm alive
so was my first kiss here my first kiss alive

subway
aeroway
arrowway

cornrows for Christmas

tan + blonde + fuck me heels

sexy changing new painful
he was changing in the bathroom

considering tattoos

high school to college
not call teacher
there's no obligation to teach

going to the play alone
michael jackson sing along

solo puedo escribir las lineas [broken]

sassy is the new black

Sweet Caroline (so hood! so hood! so hood!)

clothesline homesick

No comments: