Thursday, September 2, 2010

Standing on the Hill

It is fantastic the number of people I don't think about until I try to recall the people I don't think about often. I've been having some very excellent conversations on Facebook about how everyone from back home is doing, now that we are scattered abroad. Even people I never spoke to much in high school, our shared experience is always a conversation point, as well as loudly enjoying the differences between GV and "here."

I found a 2 liter bottle of Ginger Beer for $.99. Even though I reminisced, I passed it by. Smiling through the rest of my trip, when I finally got to the express lane, I ran back and grabbed it. Heaven forbid the future trying to get through it.

On the way to the football game yesterday, I saw a dead baby squirrel. It had fallen out of the tree.

My roomie makes really terrible psychological evaluations of people, which I think is mildly hilarious. While it's okay to quietly laugh to myself, I'm bad about keeping it to myself.

No comments: