Monday, April 4, 2011

More Life, More Love

I'm more or less an unstoppable force.

Beautiful day. Took a risk in not wearing a coat and won big. I'm supposed to have class 9-4 with forty minute breaks 10-10:40 and 1:10-1:50. During the first break, I found that the breakfast meal limit had been bumped $0.40, making a bagel with lox only $.09 more expensive than my meal. Dropped off the tax form request from the $100 scholarship I won through the "Grit & Beauty" contest. Bam. Next class. It ends forty minutes early, so I chat it up with Gab in Anderson about future PJ days and swing dancing in the park until midnight. Class. Lunch. Much laughter with Gab, Kira, and Sam. Ad class wasn't entirely unbearable, as I got 5/5 extra credit problems right without reading the chapter. Nature of Crime also won bonus points as super group, and class ended early once more. I glocked out on the beach with m'cool musician friends, banjo, 12 string guitar, glock, and acoustic in tow. Ben and I got ice cream barefoot. I bothered Andrew and other friends on the beach. Realized it was almost 5. Ran barefoot back to the dorm. Aqua-robics with Gab and Kira. Dinner. Talked to Perry. *swooned* Met Emily's boyfriend after recognizing him from Facebook. Totally cried reading xkcd, but just a little bit. Got mail. Once again acknowledged having the best friends.

No comments: