Sunday, August 3, 2008

Saturday

I woke up at 9ish so I could go get breakfast with cool people at the West Chester Diner. I didn't get to wake up Dave, but he was clothed and conscious when he answered the doorbell, so it wasn't that bad. Dave and I rode in Jeff's car instead of the Dorans and Jeff "heaeh'd" at people and told a few stories. At breakfast I got pancakes and a free balloon. Then I went to Dave's house where we finished Nuns on the Run with Eric Idle and Deathwatch with Jamie Bell. Nuns on the Run was pretty fun with some British farce and Deathwatch was horror movie mindfuckery. I got to sit really close to Dave, so it sorta wouldn't have mattered if I was watching the blank screen. We walked to the Build a Dream Playground with my balloon and moved around from shade to shade until the ice cream man showed up. Dave got a Blue Raspberry Pop Top which had actually been bought out by C&C Soda Company. I got a Blue Raspberry Icee Push Pop and Dave paid, which although I would like to enjoy the title of feminist liberal, did impress me (I did offer to pay my way and had money out, but still). Then we went to a table and finished our respective edibles. The balloon was tied to my purse and kept hitting me in the face, so I turned over and watched children crawling over the wooden structure (I was also minutely trying to enhance my sexy because I was wearing a backless halter). He eventually turned over too and we talked about things I don't remember. It started to rain at one point, so he called his dad to give us a ride home. Back at his house we watched the US Male Gymnastics Olympic Trials in Philly at the Wakovia Center and were outraged that Paul Hamm had such a ridiculous voice and easy win. Dinner was great, particularly because neither of us had eaten since ten and it was the first real dinner I'd had in a while. Vegetables! We walked to Hetty's and Meg offered us a ride when we were maybe 50 yards from the entrance to her development. I was sucking big time at bearwrestling and very disappointed I wasn't even a challenge during our rematch. Dave sat next to me while I ate watermelon and later in the basement too. We hugged it out, and wound up in the same lingering hug as Wednesday. No kiss this time though. Hopefully many more times for that.

:D
Edit: In one bearwrestling match I was distracted by ass compliments, but I can't see it, so what is the use to me?

No comments: