Tuesday, October 21, 2008

NMbtV

I'm going to try going vegetarian for a month. I understand the concepts of economic vegetarians and social vegetarians and health vegetarians, but I'm doing it for none of those reasons. I'm doing it because vegetarians taste better and I want to return the favor. Only for a month or so, until sometime after Halloween, but it could potentially backfire. I think Sarah C. is a vegetarian, and I don't want to rekindle memories. I also don't want to imply I'm flattering him by mimicking his lifestyle choice, though I do admire it. It could potentially be fun. Lunch and breakfast are almost always meatless, so dinner is my only obstacle, and I've eaten a lot more fruit than I would otherwise. Vitamins to supplement protein and iron are back in my diet and a whole lot of water to clear out my system faster. I started yesterday and we'll see how it goes.

No Meat but the Vegetarian's

No comments: