Monday, October 6, 2008

Txts: Adorable

That's sad, but i suppose That's the price for being young and in love. i'm glad you don't let that stop you though - isn't it all totally worth it?
-Jeff

It'll work. And I'll pull over if I have to. I decided to leave out the last 5 pages of the chapter because I'm so worn out. I love you SO much for SO many reasons, the topics of this conversations only representing a small percentage. I'm sure I'll see you in my dreams, and then for real in the morning. Goodnight darling. Sleep well. :] <3 <3
-Dave

Sleeping already? Alright, I won't keep you up. Hope you get a good night's sleep, Chloe. I love you too. If sing real love and try to serenade you from here. :] <3
-Dave

Hahaha really, 6th grade swimming? Same here! That's so great!
-Dave, on my crush on him in 6th grade

I love it. That's so awesome we have that. We were destined to come together eventually. Thank you AP Chem. I give that class and Abby/Trisha credit for catalyzing this relationship. Kudos to them. :D
-Dave

Sweet. So I had a fucking great afternoon.*
-Dave

*Epic understatement.
-Dave, on Friday, October 3rd

I know. Me too. It would've been nice I think. That was the best wordless hour I've had in probably forever. I love spending time with you so much. <3 :]
-Dave

You make me so happy all the time. It's almost worthless to say because words don't do it any justice. But either way I feel like I need to say how much you mean to me.
-Dave

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love yooooouuuuu! :D
-Dave, October 6th, 7:20, interrupting band

:D Hahaha! I love you and all your goddamn spontaneity that makes me smile and laugh and skip and dance.
-My reply

I was thinking about you nonstop all afternoon and I just decided to tell you why. :]
-Dave

No comments: