Saturday, May 16, 2009

Recent, Trivial Observations

My sexy, red prom dress doesn't have a color swatch with it. I noticed on Wednesday, but didn't think it was very important until I learned I am helping with tux shopping.

While I have never followed a strict schedule of biking, walking, participating in gym class, eating healthy(ish)/my vitamins, and drinking lots of water, my loose enjoyment of those things makes the dress incredible on me.

Something that irritates me, though I know it's easier, is to call junior prom simply "prom."

To my great relief, it is very difficult to overcook KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese so long as there is still water in the pot.

Record players look waaaaaay more badass when surrounded by posters of bands that released on vinyl. Also, they're more BA than CD players.

Hannah reminds me of me from freshman year, but only in one, unfortunate regard.

Sarah and I haven't been in best regards recently, so it's killing me that I can't do anything to make her feel better.

I sent my email to the Smothers Brothers' publicist to hopefully convey my request for an interview, and I have no idea how to write a formal letter without sounding incredible pretentious.

Jeff is home!

No comments: