Sunday, June 7, 2009

"Bad" Things I Have Done Recently

1. Made fun of Hannah
2. Bought pot from my brother
3. Pretended I sent my articles to Lauren. S
4. Lied to Trisha in saying I was completely done our project
5. Wanted to renege my commitment to try to fall in love with Jimmy
6. Became mildly jealous of Gabby I.
7. Cried a single emo tear during UP
8. Had a boy sleep over my house (!) (It was just Jeff)
9. Trash talked Nick
10. Talked all through graduation
11. Called Amanda E. a fat heifer
12. As well, called Jordan L. a cunt
13. Stared at Dave when he played guitar
14. Wondered, "Will I ever have such a lovely, impromptu jam session with such wonderful people again?"
15. Had a boy in my bed from roughly 1 to 3 AM (!) (It was just Jeff again. We talked.)
16. (Sexually) Harassed Wasiq
17. Told Racist Jokes
18. Pretended my phone was on silent to avoid a call
19. Stayed out past curfew
20. Ate dinosaur gummies in the SAT testing room.
21. Spoke about the SAT questions

No comments: