Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Life is Repeating

I played guitar for an hour and a half. I missed it so much.
I sneaked out of the house last night at midnight and biked to the Darlington Arts Center to relive my memories, partly fulfill my New Year's Resolution, and to collect a sample of the periscope leaf.
I've already heard the things Jimmy is saying. Exactly. I have a record of it in my private blog. When we hang out, I try to avoid sitting in the same positions Dave and I did. I'm creepy and remembering things enables me to act on it.
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close keeps making me cry.
I'm such an emo...
Emo is one of the first slang terms that I distinctly remember misusing and learning. Now it's scene.
It's almost summer again.
I'm having trouble falling asleep again.
Those feelings I put away from me are coming back again.

1 comment:

Singing Farewell said...

I know you can't see it, but:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvZxrW69PjU