Monday, August 17, 2009

The Devil Made Them Clever

I'm for decency — period. I'm for anything and everything that bodies love and consideration for my fellow man.

If you can make a woman laugh you can do anything with her.

We can live with dignity - we can't die with it.

the most dangerous plaything.
the most dangerous game.

A woman's strength is in her tongue.

His style is chaos illumined by flashes of lightning.

Friendship is far more tragic than love. It lasts longer.

Will they notice? No? It should be assumed not, but I do not investigate myself, merely dismiss it.

One must eat muffins quite calmly, it is the only way to eat them.

Fear is the enemy of logic.

I am a miser of my memories of you
And will not spend them.

One need not be a chamber to be haunted;
One need not be a house;
The brain has corridors surpassing
Material place.

We do not remember days, we remember moments. The richness of life lies in memories we have forgotten.

Reminiscences make one feel so deliciously aged and sad.

A man's real possesion is his memory. In nothing else is he rich, in nothing else is he poor.

Footfalls echo in the memory
Down the passage which we did not take
Towards the door we never opened into the rose-garden.

No comments: