Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Daughter is a Pretty Word

And in my dream, I asked her, "Have you ever streaked in a park?"
"Oh, this park? Plenty, it's this other one I want to try."
So took off our clothes and ran through the trees until we got to a pool.
It was freezing, because winter came so quickly it froze the trees and water to look like springtime. Then, he was there, and called us out of the water. And when we looked back, they had gotten in the pool, so we walked around the cement walkway. There, he touched my arm and sincerely explained it was not about right or wrong or pride, but there's only so much time and only happiness mattered at this moment. This was exampled by a drawing of a compass, with me to the South, Nicki to the West, a cow to the North, and them to the East. In compromise, Nicki had already forgiven, moved towards the center. I needed to now. We hugged. I dove into the water, came up, and reconciled.

Sexy Librarian: Year II, success
-makeup inspired by Tara Reid
"Last Christmas" WHAM! edition parody for Psych class is gonna be a-mazing.
This is the best lunch time I've ever had. Better than the lunch bunch.
I perceive that Matt is a dick to me at HiQ. We'll see on Tuesday.
Combinations and probability irritate me, because it's making assumptions to factor out the chaotic and the fantastic.
Bought an amp from Pedro, got a patch chord from Nick. Rawk.
A.C.- Picnic of Love, greatest album ever created

No comments: