Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Didn't Know Gauss was a Unit

"I'm gonna show you guys some fields today."
"To the stadium!"

Physics is pretty sweet, and I think that if there were a liquid body on one of the moon's poles, it would have circular tides. Cartwright says I'd need to figure in the effect of the sun too, but whatever old man.

Monday night into Tuesday, I had a vivid, emotion filled dream. It woke me up, and I was very sad. However, there was some really beautiful architecture in the dream. I walked with Molly down an open brick alley, where the houses were a warm, stucco kind of appearance, very squarish European, lovely sloped sidewalks and enormous trees overshadowing with dappled sunlight. I'd like to draw it sometime, though I think the effect was more emotional because of the dream sense.

I wonder how long it takes a woman to get used to her new surname when she gets married.

Are there SI units for strange quantum mechanics properties? I realized in typing that, I don't know the term used for what a unit is actually applied to. Woah!

No comments: