Friday, March 19, 2010

Sometimes, I wish I'd been born a boy with the same mentality. If I was a boy, my art and literature would be downplayed in favor of my above average abilities in the sciences. There wouldn't be the household implications that Jack is free to come and go, while I am a frail and impregnable girl. No one would ever call me a slut or a whore or a bitch. There are no standards that require boys to be photoshopped to be beautiful. Girls writing love letters are heartsick, trite. Drinks would be more expensive, but I don't imbibe, so what benefit have I really lost?

I didn't realize I was so far discarded my irreplaceable friend.

People from a generation past don't really frown so much on smoking cigarettes, because they remember being teenagers, and hey, at least it's legal.

It's a dumb rule that NAHS won't let first year seniors wear the chords. Luckily, Q&S does. :]

Cartwright knows something, but I don't know what...

1 comment:

CC said...

This is the first time to your blog, and I can say I willbe back. You have a very interesting writing style. have a great day!