Thursday, March 18, 2010

Today in photoclub, I was surreally surrounded by good feelings and people. Gabby said I was awesome. Becca talked about V for Vendetta. Kira and I talked and shared goldfish (blah blah blah blah). I helped Kristin with math homework and told Eva how to cheat in AP Chem. It was saddening to talk to Emily, but still good to see her. Kate was making an adorable bracelet and we talked about drumline. Sarah and I talked for the first time since Exploratory Art together, though I think circumstance will have us interact over the summer. Dan and Brandon weren't there.

Bucci is displeased with my art submission, but there are only four entries and two are photography, so I'm probably looking at ~$150. There are two entries for the logo, me and Gabby. We'll see how the coming weeks stack up.

I miss Sarah in a similar way to Jimmy. Life is going well without her, but I know I'm missing out by not having her in my life.

No comments: