Saturday, October 9, 2010

"...forgot my monocle for the fancy party tonight. Alas."

My brother and his best friend, Jer, are asleep in my room right now.

Jack asked me why the SATs were so expensive. I don't rightly know.

We're going to Acapacolypse tonight at 7:30, then the fancy band party.

I started writing the Pit Video Game as a text only walk-through game. Right now, the reader is capable of viewing the "Choose Character Screen," exiting the menu, or reading the rules. Hopefully, it will be a bit of a choose your own adventure, though I bet I'll only ever write the first level about trying to find a bathroom before the Upper Darby competition starts. Matt's emoticon is: d-_-b Apparently, there is a "Java 3D" scripting language, which is designed for expressing complex graphics. Of course, I am but the littlest programmer; but if get into stuff on my own outside of class, we'll see if I can't come up with some pretty neat code.

Shay, Tina, and I discussed our slight anxieties about having ugly children.

Unfortunately, Jack forgot my monocle for the fancy party tonight. Alas.

No comments: