Monday, October 11, 2010

I Fucked It Up

My favorite song where your voice sounds best.
(I don't sing)

I've been inquiring how to apply for an intra-university transfer to the architecture program. It's a union of form and function, math, science, and art. My only problem is that I don't know what exactly an architect does once they get their masters....

Summertime
(when the livin's easy)

Steve G. and I saw the Social Network tonight. It was very well done, and the theater near Drexel's campus was the Digital Logic Projectors or whatever by Texas Instruments, so it was the sharpest thing I'd ever seen in theaters. We mosey'd about, stopping by Wawa. The Wawa smell hit me hard, because I'd missed it so much. Tonight was the first time since the first week I had legitimate homesickness. Steve talked about when he came home and visited his cats. I almost cried thinking about how I'll probably cry when I get into my bed and start thinking. "I don't live here anymore." I'll think about summer and impossibilities and about being a dumb teenage girl who can't even choose a major. I lost Steve's firefly running from the subway stop in the rain.

Frozen Hair Hot Tub
(M&M rainbow)

It's so weird when parents do stuff together. Neither of my parents came out to my things. My mom saw the movie "Drumline" and said, "I finally learned what you've been doing all these years!" I really wanted my dad to be at the band senior night, but when I called, he said he didn't want to go. Then they left out that I was a section leader on my bio sheet, but left in that my favorite thing about band were the freshmen, which was more important. I don't ever want to do that to Chloe spawn. I don't believe in always.

"It's okay to cry in front of your roommate"

I've never been mad enough to scream.
I've never been passionate enough to hold on tighter.
I've never loved enough to refuse to say goodbye.

and I'm sorry.

No comments: