Thursday, October 14, 2010

New York, New York

  • I fell asleep on the bus after doing calc made my head hurt
  • I figured out the Streets v. Ave before Steve had to tell me
  • But I used the sun, so late night, had no idea
  • Avenues suck
  • They are so damn long
  • I saw "Goodburger: Home of the Goodburger" and took a picture
  • I ate a cupcake that was actually a cupcake shaped cake
  • We ate at a store that exclusively sells macaroni
  • New York has sooooo many stores
  • How do people even have time to buy all this stuff?!
  • We went to Theodore Roosevelt's birth place
  • We went to a store called "Alphabets"
  • It was delightful
  • New York is different from Philadelphia in ways I never imagined
  • NYU has fewer black kids than I expected
  • However, we met one of the few other ones while in a park together
  • NYU has an unbelievably good business school?!
  • I rode the NYC subway system
  • There was a green market
  • I wanted vegetables :(
  • I now feel capable of up and going wherever I please
  • Went went to "the" Macy's that has 9 stories and wooden escalators
  • I had no idea wooden escalators had ever existed
  • Steve's workplace is very "unique"
  • I want to eat all of the soaps there
  • Put them right in my mouth
  • The couple next to me on the bus was SUPER cute
  • What with their subtle hand-holding
  • I thought a lot while fitfully napping on the way back
  • I was very scared I would not make the subway
  • Because I got into Philly at 11:40
  • And the subways close at 12
  • I caught the last Northbound train

No comments: