Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Need to Right

The man who was interested in my mom is dating someone else now. She swore he was only a brother-friend, but I think she was sad to tell me.

This is an article about a collaboration the president of Temple Community Gardens has been working on. She's the sweetest thing.

Lil' brother!
3:24pm
Big sisterrr!

[conversation]

3:42pm
i see i see
but i gotta go my ride is here. when i find my phone :[:[ ill text you
3:42pm
hahaha
I texted it a couple nights ago
:(:(
3:43pm
see ya chloe love you!
3:43pm
have fun with yo' ride and stuff
love you too!
lots and lots!

I'm going to take a moment this afternoon and read a chapter from Catch-22. When I glimpsed Tina bringing home the mysterious beret'd stranger who reads, I told her to introduce me, that I would pretend to read, and that it would be a fortuitous meeting. Unfortunately, while I did not meet him, I re-read a forgotten chapter of this, my favorite novel. Later, Tina recounted that from all of my silent eye-contact with mysterious stranger, he feels he knew me in another life. However, she also informed me his favorite drug is cocaine. So, while he may someday become the mysterious beret wearing acquaintance, he is perhaps too much for me.

No comments: