Saturday, December 18, 2010

Stupid, Useful Nightmares >:(

I'm going back to Philadelphia shortly, but I woke up an hour early due to overzealous clock setting. Not putting up with that kinda poo poo, I took care of the morning routine and found time for a little more sleep. During that sleep, I had a dream I forgot all of my ID cards to get back in the building, and my dad was really mad at me. That totally would've happened if I hadn't just dreamed about it happening. Awesome. I woke up from that terrible dream and made a mental note and hit the snooze, 'cuz fuck it if I still didn't have to wake up. During this second dream, I was playing a game of marco-polo with savanna creatures in the watering hole. Oh, and I was also a lion, to keep that in mind. While hiding with another lion behind some rocks, I asked her name. She was also a human-in-animal-disguise, but by revealing my similar status to her, I got turned back into a human playing games with a whole bunch of lions. Playground equipment nearby remained from an abandoned settlement, so I began to climb as means of escape. At the top was a hanging bar and a hanging bicycle whose chain had broken. I got the notion in my head to sit on the broken bike while holding onto the hang bar at the very top of this dangerously swaying contraption. Accordingly, my fear of heights struck in AND there were lions at the bottom if I fell. Then I woke up and put my ID cards in my pocket.

No comments: