Monday, April 18, 2011

Heaven on Earth

The name of the Facebook album was "Heaven on Earth," the album that summed up my day in the garden and the dirt with children and the love and discovery and awe. It's my life now, several days a week, and there's a giant quarter block garden in my future.

I'm with people who can avoid yuppie-dom by doing all of their schemes, and I've become their actualizer, the life coach who makes it happen. It's an influential role, even if not in the spotlight. I've always pegged myself on the inner-circle of excellence, but not the star. I love them. I love that role.

All I can scream and whisper or think and speak is thank you thank you. This is the proverbial "good," and the best most perfect movie screen weekend. Stay in my life. Stay in my life.

No comments: