Monday, May 19, 2008

Content?!

I'm very happy with where I stand. It's pretty much the end of the year. The only things I have to do are in English and a term paper. Just out of school projects really.

I've learned to be content with Sarah's run to friend, it's nice. She can be Abby's best friend for the rest of their lives, but when she's fighting with Abby, I'll be there. I'll be there for the rest of it, just not as important a role.

Trisha's awesome, she's got gossip and cares.
Abby's awesome, but I fear her ambition? Until then, she's fun. Too much melodrama.
Viv has been back for awhile. Tom is adorable. Steph is a cutie. Gina and I are having a "secret" love affair.

Boys are great right now. Joe and Dave are hilarious in Chem class and gym. I'm back to appreciating Jeff again. Matt's pretty much my BFF and single. EVERYone can see we're going to get together, it just matters when. Hopefully not too soon as I am not currently interested. He can't stay single forever, and I'm sure I'll be jealous again, but damn if this isn't sweet right now.

I feel a little bit vindicated by this. I had a great time with Joe, but I knew there was nothing in it. I've wanted Matt to be my highschool sweetheart for such a long time if such things still exist. At least I know I'll mean something to someone faster than Joe will to another girl.

I've already said my goodbyes to him, so I don't have to care. I'll be friends again when he's in college, because then it doesn't matter at all. I feel great. Swimmin' is just around the river bend.

No comments: