Thursday, October 30, 2008

6/8 of the Drafts I've Typed

You're super hot and have very pretty features, kinda like a doll. He understands water and dirt and flowers. He's practical. Place the stones at my head and tell them all that I done. You're good. Now it's just pleasure and vinyl. They're like zombies or sadists or something.

Thunderstorms, wrap-around porches, homemade lemonade, tiki torches, technicolor pachyderms it's really too much for me, this machine surrounds hate and forces it to surrender Why is there a tambourine attached to a cowbell?

But in the hereness of dusk I am moving towards the doomlike bells through the flowered air, beneath the rising moon.

Legal Jargon vs. Plain English, Copyright Law Legal systems of other countries, Ganja Queen, what are the colorful tubes in between a tractor trailer, why do shapes taste better than noodle, ageism in 55+ communities

That's better than the bullet that killed Kennedy.

My dream gave me three options: I could sneak back and let everybody know with the hose, become bitter about it like Tom Brokaw, Stay here and follow that duck, or start a band.


Of course the ones I don't publish have the most meaning, and I'll probably delete them soon. There are moments where quotes will strike me, or I'll need to write something down, and so I save them in drafts. This is that assembly of spontaneous thoughts worth saving.

No comments: