Saturday, November 22, 2008

"Hugs and Sympathies"

My last text to him of any importance:

"Please, if you are awake, tell me to stop waiting. If you are asleep, please tell me my fear is unfounded when you wake up or see me. :\"
-Chloe, on Thursday

I knew what was going to happen when he said, "Let's go over here." I almost lost my virginity Saturday, and given a decent chance would've in the next two weeks. But he didn't want me to be a "fuck and chuck," which at least is considerate. I don't know when or why he stopped loving me, but I don't know how it began either. Cliches like, "you're awesome," "you don't need him," "he's an idiot," and "there are other guys," aren't really helpful. I know I'm awesome, independent, and will find someone else to love me, but he's also not an idiot or stupid for this. All of his actions are rationally justifiable, but emotion has a way of making that insignificant. I'm going to miss him and the adorable things we did together, so I'll be sad for a while.

No comments: