Saturday, November 22, 2008

I keep forgetting

I slept, and when I woke up, I remembered and the hurt was new.

I walked down Rodman, through River Road Park, where I swung and sat on the "vicious Barney, " to the Governor Printz, to the Cauffiel House, across the road to the Blackrock Center, into Bellevue, across the oval track, across Marsh, into Rockwood, and into the creek where my hands were too frozen to skip rocks like we did at the Grist Mill. Only one guy in a pick up truck offered me a ride. It took so long to get warm. It's the same walk I took the day before the night I broke up with JoeKat, but backwards, from the creek, home, from home to the creek. That one ended with me not going to break up with him, but the hurt came crashing back that night.

He removed me from his interests.

No comments: