Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Short Film

I'm gonna be a in a short film produced by Jimmy that Erik P. is in.

I have no idea what it's about, but that's okay.

I'm going to be able to make the donut run of vindication this year at Wildwood.

However, holey Chucks + holey socks + 20 minutes of jogging = blister

My PSSA "best invention of my lifetime" essay was about Stephen T. Colbert's Americone Dream.

In AP US, I told Mr. Layman to remember that the 19th Amendment is women's suffrage because now they're "legal" in all 50 states.

I have the vague feeling he'll think about me when referencing that amendment in the future.

WHO'S STUPID IDEA WAS IT TO HAVE A "NO TAKE BACKS" CLAUSE IN THE CONSTITUTION?!

18th Amendment anyone?!

That surprised me a lot actually. I didn't consider it at all and am a tiny bit jealous.

It was a very enjoyable conversation/afternoon.

Things to get: tea set, perfume, used books of poetry

When I see her, I want to acknowledge her and apologize for not speaking since 9th grade.

There's so much I want to tell her.

I feel like I should apologize?

Even though I did nothing wrong, and didn't realize until later.

It would hurt me too.

People who have been in my thoughts lately: Jimmy, Trisha, Matt, Jeff, Wasiq, Stasi, Automm, Barathi, Viv, Dave, and Wasiq.

It's a group I like thinking about.

No comments: