Monday, February 9, 2009

Walking

Today I accidentally found Clayton Park and didn't realize how close it is.
I hate fences.
The ground is very moist.
Music is beautiful.
Garnet Valley is beautiful.
It is also rather boring.
Though I hope for someone to walk with, it would be a curse.
I don't really give a damn about it...
My dad and I have been eating alone a lot recently.
I'm wondering how fake this actually is, and why.
For Valentine's Day, I wrote everyone in my Bio class a poem.
It was mostly so I could give Dave one without being obviously insane.
I'm going to ask him to be my friend again, but it doesn't work like that.
Though I did spend time and effort to personally write poems for them.
I told Trisha I got awesome music from you, and Nick said, "Fail."
People are born inherently evil.
I am meeting new people, sorta.
Talking to them, anyway.
Charlotte Sometimes is FANTASTIC.
The Ben Kweller concert is the night of BotB.
I've been devious all week. It's excellent.
I have the best PSSA group ever.
It's Matt, Kira, and I.
The proctor told us to shut up.
Matt made a boat.
In Career Development, our parents had to write us a letter.
Mine made me sad, because my dad doesn't know me.
All of the trees in Clayton are adorned with words.
It seems the most romantic idea in the world.
Trisha+Wasiq4eva

No comments: