Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm such a survey whore, but don't want it to be public

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Yes, and I will.

Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused?
Taken, confused, and perhaps the tiniest bit heartbroken.

What if I told you that you were pretty?
Grin, shy away, and maybe giggle a little.

Ever been told "it’s not you, it's me"?
Essentially, yes.

Are you interested in anyone right now?
Yes, at this very second!

What are you looking forward to in the next week?
AP Exams, Wildwood

Do you want to be single?
I think so.

Do you like to take walks?
Haha, indeedily do.

Did you go out or stay in last night?
I went out for most of the afternoon, but had to come home before 7.

How late did you stay up last night?
3 AM

Excited for anything?
Wildwood, prom, the end of AP Exams

Can you recall the last time you realized you liked someone a lot?
Yes. Jimmy was in Hawaii and called me and I realized.

Last three things you had to drink?
Milk, water, water

Have you pretended to like someone?
Hahaha, oh my sweet, sweet Wasiq.

Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
Yep, but I didn't initiate it, and not to a boy.

Where was your profile picture taken?
Longwood Gardens, bitches.

Is it hard for you to get over someone?
I didn't think that it would be, but I have discovered that it is.

Think back five months ago, were you single?
I had a hookup, but yes.

What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
Playing Ultimate and getting the sickest turf burns ever for the best dive in the history of dives to score.

Hold hands with anyone this week?
With my dear Jimmy.

Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
No. I physically could, but I don't want to die without trying it once.

What would you name your future son?
John, Jack, or Wasiq Jr.

Do you miss anyone?
Abby, Dave, my mom, my uncles, Kristin, Katy, Laura

Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
No, but it's one of my things to do before I graduate college.

Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
Ew, yes. Blaaaaagh.

Do you sleep with the door open or closed?
Closed.

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
I probably could, but I've never had a reason to. If I feel something, I've told someone about it.

Have you ever cried from being so mad?
Haha, yeah, my brother can be quite the dick.

Who did you last see in person?
Mi hermano.

Are you listening to music right now?
Hahahaha. Yes, Kamelot, thanks to Wasiq.

What is something you currently want right now?
To find a tree to climb!

What is the last thing you said out loud?
"I never know where I'm going."

How is your heart lately?
Healthy, beating, blue/reddish, confused

Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
Nope!

Did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl?
Not yet.

Are you wearing socks?
Super awesome pink and black stripey ones!

What do the majority of people in your life call you?
Chloe, awesome

What's on your mind right now?
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT OVER THE BARN THAT I NOTICED JUST THIS INSTANCE HOLY HELL I THINK IT'S A CRANE.

Are there any stressful situations in your life?
Well, I should be for AP Exams, but I don't get stressed out too much.

Who did you last share a bed with?
The last people I last shared a bed with was Jimmy, Schade, and Wizpig.

Did you do something bad today?
Mwahaha. Almost incited an anarchist riot in Career Development. Ms. Wessman laughed.

When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
Roughly 40 minutes ago.

Do you get stressed out easily?
Hahaha, I'm so chill.

How old is the oldest person on your top friends?
Top friends is a petty tool for fighting.

Will you sing today?
I did and will.

Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but couldn't?
Yeah, which is why I used to pride myself on my honesty because I never had this problem before.

Who do you go to when you need to talk to someone?
Jeff, Viv

Have you ever been taken to the emergency room in an ambulance?
No, but I hope to eventually for nothing serious.

What are you listening to right now?
The Pendulous Fall from Ghost Opera by Kamelot

What is wrong with you right now?
I have skinned knees and a confusing situation, but other than that I'm gosh darned well.

What is on your wrists right now?
My drumline bracelet, a hair tie, and my prom invitation bracelet from Jimmy

Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you're wearing?
My mom got it for me down the boardwalk two years ago. It has Jimi Hendrix on it.

What do you like better: hot chocolate or hot apple cider?
Both are equally incredible.

Do you make wishes at 11:11?
No, I've wasted too much magic in wishing for the reasonable, so I decided that either something is impossible or I will make it happen.

Are you a good artist?
Yes.

Love really is a beautiful thing, huh?
Gorgeous. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

Do you miss the way things were 3 or 4 months ago?
Nope, things are soooo good for me now and my brother would've just gotten out of the hospital.

Ever been on a golf cart?
Ridin' dirty

Do you have trust issues?.
I don't trust very easily, but I got over it for the important stuff and it's not an "issue" that has affected me since.

Ever stayed up all night on the phone?
Yes. Also, does Skype count?

Do you own something from Hot Topic?
Socks, rainbow suspenders, buttons, thigh high stockings, a garter belt, and shirts.

Do you use chap stick?
Not frequently, but yes.

Have you ever slapped someone in the face?
Never with force enough to make it count, but very gentle taps, yes.

Do you sleep with the TV on?
Nope.

Do you have a little sister?
Nope.

Have you ever been to New York?
So much fun. My love of the Phantom in 7th. Throwing a pretzel at my brother and having him attacked by pigeons. The birthday party hogging the pirate ship freshman year. Bubba Gump Shrimp and Louis in sophomore. "Again."

Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
Absolutely.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Learning to play Going to California on electric mandolin.

Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
Myself! :D

Were your last three kisses from the same person?
No. UGH! GROSS!

Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
I'm workin' on it.

Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
Alone. Bitches take up space and blankets and stink and I look terrible when I sleep. However, naps are exceptions.

No comments: