Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"meglio esserci lasiati che non esserci mai incontrati"

Two good things happened today. But when I got home, nothing was changed.

There's a hipster website with quotes and pictures that I like, but there are a lot of pictures of hip guys smoking and skateboarding and wearing plaid and taking photographs. I'm scared I'll see Dave.

"If somebody yells out, 'Hey! Stop, drop, and roll!' Say, 'That might save my skin, but it won't save my soul.'"

I finally got to hear Tarkio, rather than read the Wikipedia article, and I like it as much as The Decemberists.

I used to pride myself on being honest and saying what I thought to the people it mattered to.

My guitar needs new strings.

Good Arms vs. Bad Arms is in my Top 50 Most Played as of late...

The only 2 songs that deserve to be in my Top 10 Played are Farmhouse and Going to California.

For the first time of the New Year, I accidentally made it to Wednesday without reading the Sunday Secrets. They made me sad.

I'm relying on the summer to do complete all of my resolutions. Except for one. I think I'm putting too much effort into one time rather than continually self improving.

If I talk behind someone's back, and they ask to know what I was saying, I will tell them (not who I was talking with). I wonder what is possible to be said about me behind my back.

Jimmy, talking behind people's backs: "Matt is AWESOME." "Trisha is awesome." "I did not ask to see that of Katie Fain."

On Morse Code's birthday I took a screen shot of the search bar on Google. I hope Dave thought of me too. I need to get over him.

I kinda want a motorcycle license. Also a gun license. Not to mention SCUBA, hot air balloon, pilot, HAM radio, and driver's.

No comments: