Friday, July 31, 2009

Other Stuff

Pretty girls aren't allowed to say "Women should be comfortable with their bodies."
I miss hangin' out with Katie and Molly and Gina and Trisha (not at the same time).
Wednesday, I realized I have to "dress up" from my usual self to go shopping or I feel physically uncomfortable.
Clothes shopping makes me feel uncomfortable to some degree anyway.
I think the above is probably a bad thing, but it won't be a problem with credit cards.
I spent $10 for 9 pairs of earrings, $7 on a shirt, and $15 on my first new bra and underwear since last September.
That is more money that I have spent on clothes and jewelry for myself in the whole year since my $50 back to school shopping budget (not including Goodwill, gifts, and hand-me downs).
I have 5 ear piercings.
I don't think it's fair that Matt and I haven't been able to hang out one on one in damn near forever.
I know we're trying to resolve that, but it still sucks.
I think I own his old pogo stick now, but I left in their car after the concert.
I pogo'd 13 times in a row in the parking lot while tailgating.
I don't know how many I have to do in order to fulfill my pogo stick resolution.
I keep filling in Mrs. G on the latest gossip.
I knew mentioning Nick was not a good move, having already dated Dave.
Then, I had a lighter at the concert, specifically for concert waving though.
The Billy Joel/Elton John concert was absolutely phenomenal.
I'll write a full post about it.
There were 3 other GV kids I'm aware of who went independently of us.
I've been getting into really crazy music recently (by my former standards) .
It's awesome.
I've been downloading the complete Modest Mouse discography for 4 days.
I have felt simply alluring since going down the beach.
Although, I have been complimented to an outrageous degree.
(Not that I don't enjoy it...)
I know it's my blog and my whiny emo feelings are supposed to be the focus, but I use the word "I" too much, especially starting sentences.
Hangin' with Jeff later today. Mambo Weekend. Keith's band, Sunday. Nick, Monday. Party Tuesday. Party Wednesday. Brain stops. Future does not exist.
I cannot express how grateful I am to have gotten to know Molly, Stasi, Emily, and Nick, both for how amazing my life is because of them and enjoying the actual act of getting to know someone.
Also, new perspectives on old faces are incredibly interesting.
Next year, I would enjoy fluctuating between normal me, fancy days, sexy days, and themed weeks.
On August 9th, I will not have had an orgasm for 10 months.
I'm pretty sure it won't go that far.
WILL SMITH IS A THEIF (and I had no idea)!
(Sure, it's "sampling," something I entirely support, but still.)
I missed ultrafine black Sharpies.
Nobody but me has posted a blog in the last week.
I know Katie's down the beach, but it makes me self conscious.

2 comments:

Singing Farewell said...

additionally: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqX7WX6jFdw

i think will smith actually sampled most of his songs after Men in Black, pretty much.

goobaloo said...

If I found out he sampled "Nod Ya Head," I will delete every song of his off my iPod.