Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Good Day (As Usual)

Dan invited me to lunch with Gabby, Brandon, and Jake, and now I feel my life is lacking intentional ironic absurdity. There was some slight chillin' at Dan's house before we left where I organized the G.'s Apples to Apples box. Brandon played guitar. Dan sang. The singing continued as we hit the road. During "Jump Around," we shook the car. Listening to "Closer" by NIN followed. Now, while that song is incredibly sexy, in my Top 10 Songs to Strip To List*, and is not a family friendly song to blast, it is an incredibly amusing song to blast. Our destination was orange pleather heaven, Tom Jones, and I got the Blue Ribbon Special**, as always. I trusted Jake enough to give him my sausage, but he finished neither mine nor his own and relocated them to Brandon's plate. Besides that, I ate everything, and will take a nap to sleep it off. Hopefully, I'll hang out with Stasi or Jeff or peeps later tonight, but I may be whisked away to see my cousins down from NYC.

*Closer- NIN
Pleased to Meet You- Wolfmother
Whole Lotta Love- Zeppelin
Sweet Child in Time- Deep Purple
When I Grow Up- Pussycat Dolls
Roadhouse Blues- The Doors
No One Knows- Queens of the Stone Age
If You Seek Amy- Britney Spears
Okay, so maybe I don't have ten

**Coffee or tea,
juice or soda,
two eggs,
two bacon,
two sausage,
two pancakes,
and toast.
$3.79

No comments: