Monday, November 23, 2009

I Am Making a List of Pros and Cons

[Love makes time pass...]

I'm at a loss for words, so I'll hum you a tune! I feel very small, and that I'm too young for this. I still make wishes on blue M&Ms, and now I feel dirty. It's the most reasonable time to think about what I want, because I don't want to waste magic wishing for something I can do on my own.

Nothing is crueler than children who come from good homes.

I'm going to take all the butterflies and stab them and put them in display cases.

People have some pretty bad short stories. Not sayin' that's a personal reflection on all of their writing, but a lot of the problem is their writing style.

The fuck? TMI. I don't want a Facebook anymore. It's too easy to hear what you never wanted to consider.

Pancakes. Woods. Stories. Enlightening. 18 or older with ID. <3ART.

[...and time makes love pass.]

No comments: