Saturday, March 13, 2010

It must be bedtime

I know that it doesn't happen very often, but on that rare occasion, when somebody manages to say exactly what needed to be said, whether that be a slap in the face or making every thing better for a moment, it's magic.

Sleep deprivation hit this morning, and we all slept in the car on the way to Baltimore. Maybe also sorta kinda on the way home too. Mrs. P. wants to adopt me. Robotics was awesome. It was a lost-tied-won-lost kinda dealie in semi-finals, and exciting. Also got to meet cool (& hot) people and mistaken for a 20 year old and assumed to be left handed. My favorite team was from Walt Whitman High School team 1389, The Body Electric. :D Nobody in my group noticed the homeless people in the Inner Harbor.

I feel so pleasantly warm that it must be bedtime.

No comments: