Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Phone: Pictures

This is written description of the pictures I'll be sending to my new phone. There were a lot of pictures I forgot I had.

Aviators from the first Cossart Road party at Jeff's house when it poured

Boxeh Friend screen shot

M&M heart I sent to JoeKat

Tibby, may've still be Tibbetha at the time of taking it

Colbert pumpkin

Steph's car when we got the pretzels that fogged up the windows

"Pablo" from the Dresden Doll's concert

the first time Wasiq rode the bus and I was there

Spotted Dick from the ACME adventure

"This disc is bad or dirty." From Sarah's PS3

Ginger beers from the night of Oct. 8th, 2008

First bouquet of flowers I ever got

Tom's head on Steve Gadd's

Sunrise from January 1st, 2009

the hail outside Dunkin Donuts

Huge toad from gym class

MOJO13 lit up sign

Blue M&M heart

xkcd on the shack

Celebrating Matt's birthday with party hats

heART

Jeff smiling at the sleepy old fat cat from Longwood

My super sweet igloo

Cabot

No comments: