Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Phone: Texts

Last night, I went through the texts, sounds, and photos on my phone that I don't want to lose forever. Some of the texts I may've posted before, but these are the ones I wanted to keep with me everywhere I went.

'i like black boys better than white boys, they're much more fun. Oh, and i tried cocaine! I think i'm addicted!' oh dear god lol

Sad and strange as in dark summer dawns, the earliest rise of half-awakened birds to dying ears when unto undying eyes the casement grows a glimmer square; so sad, so strange, the days that are no more

I take a tip from you as the highest honor anyone can receive, no matter the amount.

Awwwwww chloe, i love and miss you. My roommate and i are running around and getting free things to decorate our room XD makes me think about you =P

We should totally go on Wheel of Fortune teen best friends. We'd pwn.

I do not knowo the story behind the sadness in your eyes but i hope as the day gives way to night that somehowo there is something to make you happy, if on

ly for a moment. You are awesome. Remember that. Love you.

Thank you, you're also my best friend, even if it does get me in trouble

FWD: Which of your girls is trying to hook up with our tenor player?

That's probably the most adorable phrase I've ever heard, and it's a perfect way to say it. That's good, because I think I'm madly in like with you too. :)

I like the tree

I'm sure you'll end up at a place that fits you. You're on of the most distinct people that I've met, and the college that you end in up in will reflect t

Happy Birthday! Now go to sleep!

[Picture] Happy b day

Ill be there for you

ps- if you happen to change your mind about anything, you know you are always welcome back.

[Picture]

WHYY offered me TWO interviews!!! =D =D =D

just an fyi, you are an amazing person and i really admire everything about you. i love you most dearly and hope that jeff continues to be good to you. please dont ever change chloe, the world needs more people like you. oh and by the way.... he breaks your heart ill break his neck =P

First text message from my new phone =( don't like change!!!

I jumped into rainboe falls! Not the big party, but you should still gis it =P

there's a store here that sells NOTHING BUT STENCILS OH MY GOD I'm in heaven

No comments: