Monday, May 10, 2010

500th Post

"While this is all saddening in my private moments, I do perceive it as a trivial, temporary, and inconsequential series of events."
- September 10th, 2009

"My memory is the thing I am most proud of myself for."
-September 25th, 2009

"She called me back, also worried for him."
-October 2nd, 2009

"He told me why we could never be together, even though my 10 year plan in Career Development was about us reconnecting after so long and moving to Dubai."
-October 9th, 2009

"I feel emotionally worn down."
-October 15th, 2009

"Recently, while on a Wikilinking spree, I came across the idea of 'anhedonia,' or absence of pleasure."
-October 28th, 2009

"I turned to Kira and gave an 'Oh No!' face."
-November 6th, 2009

"It's been suggested my family is genetically predisposed to getting hit by cars."
-November 25th, 2009

"It makes me feel unattractive that I cannot arouse a boy, who is stereotypically more sexually driven."
-December 4th, 2009

"I wish there was more for him."
-December 10th, 2009

"Paternally, my X chromosome is healthy except for glaucoma and a noticeable lack of "womanly endowment."
-December 17th, 2009

"If anything ever happened to either of us, I couldn't trust her reason anymore."
-December 23rd, 2009

"I'm very blunt, and my filter is a little more liberal than most."
-January 7th, 2010

I wish I'd had psychology this semester so that I could write Psych Journals to Mrs. G. again.

No comments: