Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sexual Dimorphism

There is no sexual dimorphism in blue jays!

Some of the best discoveries happen while you were looking for something else. Particularly like looking for a friend's phone number and texting an awesome random stranger instead!

Nobody's posted a blog in a hundred years. I'm embarrassed about my prolific posting to the point I may start typing these and not saving them for posterity's sake. However, I went through and re-read all of my blogs for 2010, and I think that would be a shame.

I kind of really like that the railing on my back steps is a set of old rusty pipes.

I'm going to learn to design a flash game (hopefully hopefully). It's primary function is for Gov class, but I'd also really like to get into computer programming and don't seem to have any purpose for it.

WORDS! Messenger graffiti websites like pictures of walls make me happy and inspired.

No comments: