Sunday, May 16, 2010

What am I doing with my life?

Do I make people happy?
Do I encourage laughter and singing?
Do I make a place better for my presence?
How am I making life less hard for people?
Do I appreciate everything I've been blessed with?
Do I strive to improve myself and the world around me?
Where am I wasting time?
Do I create new and unseen works of beauty?
Do my accomplishments benefit others?
Do I remember times I've spent alone, or time with friends?
Am I learned every day?
What are the things that I admire in other people?
Why haven't I adopted or learned those qualities?
What are little habits I can adopt to improve myself or my world?
If I believe I am capable of worthwhile productivity, why don't I produce?
Where am I being wasteful, and how can I cut back?
Are there things I am doing now that will limit my time on Earth?
Does my creation have meaningful content, or is it simply beautiful?
How can I learn from the people around me?
Am I asking the right questions?
What stories haven't I heard? Why haven't I asked?
What music makes me happy?
What do I want to do before I die?
What collection of things make me special?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

y dont u have a formspring

goobaloo said...

I'm not really sure why I don't have a formspring. I never really thought about it. I've been with blogger a long time, and I'd really like not to have to update two separate accounts.

goobaloo said...

Oh, wait. I was thinking tumblr. I don't have a formspring because I think it would've been more fun in middle school. Honestly, I also have a very small circle of friends, and don't delude myself thinking people want to know more about me.