Sunday, August 1, 2010

Alcohol-Wise

For Temple, as for many colleges, I have to a mandatory alcohol awareness course. Some of it is informational, but it is a very condescending course. Also, its free-response sections are not very comprehensive.

For the prompt, "In your opinion, how would drinking rank on your list of fun things to do and what would be number one on your list. "

I responded, "#1 fun thing would be learning something with friends or going out, and because I don't drink, drinking would probably be at the bottom of the fun things list. "

No matter how I arranged that, I kept getting the response, "You must provide a relevant answer. Use at least three words in your entries, and DO NOT use any profanity." *sigh* I guess learning is not a fun thing. I'll probably have to put shopping or going to the movies or something abhorrent like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how did you get it to work? I can't get it to work either

goobaloo said...

I eventually went with, "Drinking is number 25 on my list of fun things to do, and the most fun thing is to go to a concert."