Thursday, December 23, 2010

Disreguardian Angel

An inexplicable presence.
These people who so effortlessly enter my life and change me with disregard for my self, I love them. I'm learning so much from them and with them, even if it's not going to be for their eventual benefit.

Sometimes, I feel mature for recognizing my love but not always acknowledging it. I've never supported myself. I've never lived on the West Coast. There is so much living I have yet to accomplish. Still, I know that love is there. It's not waiting; it will exist despite me.

I can't stand the thought of being someone's manacles. I can't stand the thought of people I love missing their world because of my actions. Mrs. G. says that the prom picture affixed to her fridge is a warning to high school sweethearts, not that it's very effective.

Being the center of someone's life is an awful thought. I want someone who does, not someone who solely appreciates the done. And anyone who thinks I am interesting enough to focus on does not have high enough expectations for excellence.

Tonight, I chatted pleasantly with pleasant people. I laughed.

No comments: