Monday, July 21, 2008

Brandywine

I woke up at 7:30 this morning. Felt wonderful, listened to First Date, made breakfast, got supplies assembled for the trip, and didn't watch Clockstoppers because I forgot we no longer have a VHS player. My dad didn't know that I thought he was giving me a ride, but Viv drove me anyway. It took forever to get situated because we manually blew up some of the inflatables. However, for my pool Shamu, we used the electric one. Quote of the trip: "I'll hold it and you blow." Shamu sucks as a comfortable, efficient transport and occasionally I had to utilize the stand and dive method for catching back up with him. Matt's ocean worthy raft and the cooler got stuck on a rock and Gina bravely, barefooted-ly got him un-moored even though she said to me, "Let go, bitch!" I almost cried, but did let go. Abby gossiped a little, we saw ducks, and fish and trees and bugs. It was warm and pleasant weather, and deflating Matt's raft took so much longer than necessary, even though I enjoyed it. On the way to Zoup! in Gina's car, we listened to the TV Pokemon Soundtrack.

Excellent.

No comments: