Thursday, July 24, 2008

Talking to a Very Old Friend

LINKKBL: yea i still picture as what u looked like from CCA
LINKKBL: didnt we play like tigers or lions or something on the bleachers when we were super young
Cricket Hoebag: Tigers, haha! I haven't thought about that in so long. We were fierce enemies too I think.
Cricket Hoebag: with Gab C and Monica Rose
LINKKBL: i kind of remember it
LINKKBL: haha wasnt there like a queen or something and king or something
Cricket Hoebag: mmhm
Cricket Hoebag: I don't remember it, but I think we girls had a warrior and a princess too
Cricket Hoebag: I don't even know what we did with it
LINKKBL: oh lol
LINKKBL: i remember i got shocked lmao
Cricket Hoebag: hahahaha
LINKKBL: in the gym at that outlet
Cricket Hoebag: I remember that too!
Cricket Hoebag: Yeah
LINKKBL: i remember that day so well
Cricket Hoebag: It was spitting sparks that hit darrell and charred the wall
Cricket Hoebag: was it a paper clip?
LINKKBL: ha yea me frank and darrel were playn mario and i was mario and i found a paperclip and tried to get frankie to put it in the keyhole which was the outlet but he didnt so i did
Cricket Hoebag: haha, I never knew the story behind it
Cricket Hoebag: I always just figured you wanted to know what would happen
Cricket Hoebag: remember that time you got stuck in a tree because we hoisted you up in a rope? and we had to get Mrs. Kilmer?
LINKKBL: haha lol we was playn mario i found a paperclips/key
LINKKBL: idk i dont remember that lol maybe i do lol
LINKKBL: was it near the gate near the parking lot or in the playground
Cricket Hoebag: In the corner where the open area, and the playground were fenced off together and next to the road
LINKKBL: were there was like 3 trees in a row
Cricket Hoebag: Haha, yeah, and we stuffed you with leaves once and you ran around being a turkey near Thanksgiving and then you were really itchy and pissed off
LINKKBL: haha sounds like me but my memory seems to suck
LINKKBL: remember when whitney did something to me and my head bled
Cricket Hoebag: Yeah, sorta, I think she got really scared, but I don't know what it was
Cricket Hoebag: Were you still in school when Laura G's brother kicked a dogdeball through one of the chapel windows?
LINKKBL: i dont think so
Cricket Hoebag: yeah, I thought that was after you left
LINKKBL: but i think whitney and me faught over a basketball and she through it at my head
LINKKBL: threw
Cricket Hoebag: wow, darn
LINKKBL: yea lol
Cricket Hoebag: The two or three things I remeber from fourth grade, is when we had the praying mantises that hatched in the classroom, and when Rakeysha got expelled
LINKKBL: yea i remember the praying mantis thing and then the expelled thing but not so much of the expelled thing as the mantis thing lol
Cricket Hoebag: I feel like we were catching them for days
LINKKBL: did the teach send like 2 peeps out to let them go?
Cricket Hoebag: I know I was one of them
LINKKBL: i think i was one of them but idk
Cricket Hoebag: haha
Cricket Hoebag: we probably were
Cricket Hoebag: that's great
LINKKBL: lol yea

No comments: