Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Txts I've Saved

'i like black boys better than white boys, they're much more fun. Oh, and i tried cocaine! I think i'm addicted!' oh dear god lol
-Jeff

I like boys lol dont you
-JoeKat

Yea i dont' either but the sexy pose caught my eye
-Matt

God this bus blows
-Wasiq

Yea. Your name lends itself to dirty limericks.
-Matt

Jesus christ Alice Cooper has a deep voice for a girl. Wow. Amazing.
-Matt

Wow. They have a sport in san fran where you get a hamster...
-Matt

I think that meant good luck, so thanks! I won by like half a sec :D you should see me in this tiny black speedo. You'd love it.
-Dave

Thanks! It was Breaststroke. And partial is an understatement lol. You should see it sometime. You probably will.
-Dave

'Watch the tramcar please' was recorded by a woman named Floss Segal in 1949. Thanks philly magazine!! =P
-Jeff

You are insane. Completely insane. And i love you for it!
-Sarah

Haha me neither. Anyway, definitely a solid several days. I'm really liking hanging out with you. Why haven't we in the past?
-Dave

Dude same here. Its gettin tough. And I think different circles is probably right. Gotta change that. I'm willing to hang with band kids to get to you :D
-Dave

Can you imagine trying to make that serious? "People of the greater Philadelphia are, a serious lapse in judgement has reached epidemic levels. People across the Delaware Valley are suffering painful bee stings after kicking these vicious six-legged abominations."
-Dave

Every rose has it's thorns.
-Dave

Sad and strange as in dark summer dawns, the earliest rise of half-awakened birds to dying ears, when unto undying eyes the casement grows a glimmering square; so sad, so strange, the days that are no more
-Jeff

Oh yeah! Very high. Well done. I was very impressed and aroused. The lack of pants was fantastic lol
-Dave

Good thing. I think it would've been worse if i had been noticed though. You should dress like that more often imo
-Dave

Yeah i had a blast too. You're making this summer fantastic for me. Have a safe ride down to NC. I'll hope to hear from you soon. Sleep well. Goodnight <3 ;)
-Dave

You could always stay at my house. Haha imagine that in the morning.
-Dave

Dance!
-Dave

I totally take it back. It's really pleasant out.
-Dave

Did you get in alright? If you're not there yet, let me know when your all clear. I just got home.
-Dave 4:27 AM

Awwwwwwww!!!!!
-Sarah

Awesome. I'll be sure to get extra burnt then haha. If I didn't have to get up so damn early i would come over to your house. We'd still have a few hours to catch up. I kind of missed the target window for a goodbye kiss too :(
-Dave

Me neither. That was a solid attempt though. We're actually near Tuckahoe, NJ. Yes it's pronounced like you'd think. Every sign has an F tagged over the t. It's hilarious.
-Dave

Haha boomerang finals would be so epic. I would go to that. let's find out where they are in 09 and roadtrip.
-Dave

I'll ocean trip with you any day. We should do that sometime :D too bad you aren't here now or we could totally jack a boat.
-Dave

Definitely is. The clouds are so cool down here. Maybe I'll take our jeep tonight and drive back to bethel to take you back for firsthand look.
-Dave

Yeah yeah whatever. You only won the first time because i wasn't paying attention and you know it. And i didn't get away only because i was letting you keep me back! If it wasn't for you're being smaller than me, attractive, and female corrupting my otherwise go-for-the-kill mindset you'd have been toast!
-Dave

Aha i knew it. Well it worked and it will continue to work i think. Not fair. I think i need to pull some distractionary measures myself. Speedo, perhaps?
-Dave

Yeah vag clamp would become the more generic pubic clamp and would be evern more deadly. I think i may employ that strategy after all. This is going to be off the chains.
-Dave

And that's awesome. Spinoff series: the Xibit-files.
-Dave

No comments: