Monday, July 7, 2008

These are truly the days of summer

This feels like the first week of summer I've ever had. I can't explain it. My head has been entirely fogged and thoughtless and ignorantly happy. My birthday party was fun and bearwrestling filled. Then Dave and I walked to Sarah's on Wednesday. We're crushin' on each other, which makes me somewhat regretful, because I never, ever want to hurt Nicki or become her Kacey. I've been wanting to hanging out with Nicki a lot recently which is awesome because I missed her a lot. That is what summer is for I guess. Then on the third of July there were twelve princesses visiting Tom the Hunter down Bethel. July the Fourth there was grilling and brownies and veggie burgers at Sarah's with Viv and all. Skinny dipping in the neighbor's. Scaring Brianna. Exciting. Saturday, the Fifth of July was the home premier of Romeo+Juliet at my mom's with Hetty, Nicki, Dave, Matt, Kacey, my brother, and I. Then we all went to see WANTED. Then I found out we were crushin'. I went walking today. We also hung out again today. I walked up Kirk and he rode down it and we just hung out in hammocks and talked for a few hours. I didn't have any food until my dad went to Safeway. I had my first percussion technique lesson. I sight read well, but without the metronome had all of my 8th notes as 16ths.

No comments: