Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Txts I have Sent and found worth keeping

We're not sure how it came about, but he was passing out papers and just said, "Chloe's a communist" and then pulled out a picture of a childrens war parade and said you and Viv were leading it. He was pretty scandalized.
To: Jeff
Sent: Oct. 2, 2:33 pm

I may not put my sweat and blood into the mallets, but I certainly put it on them. -Chloe.
To: Tom
Sent: Feb. 4th, 5:00 pm

Okay, so we played the game where you have a word written on a plate and you have to guess it by asking yes or no questions. So I got my first one right in like, seven questions and it was hilarious. Afterwards, I got a second one, and I have to say, Matt came up with the most ingenious scheme/word that could possibly exist. The word: "play psychologist." I was absolutely in hysterics. They were playing with me while I was guessing. It was great. JoeKat's was "That Guy." He could not get.
To: Jeff
Sent: Apr. 14, 10:21 pm

I got pantsed in bear wrestling. :P
To: Jeff
Sent: Apr. 20, 10:09 pm

My drunk uncle's philosophy of life: if you love them, set them free. Or deport them. If they come back, plant an illegal substance on them.
To: Matt G.
Sent: Jun. 15, 11:27 pm

Also, my offer to make out with you is temporarily negated until further notice.
To: Wasiq
Sent: Jul. 12, 12:08 pm

I concede that my first win was due to you being distracted, but I totally would have won if we kept going. And my whole look is a finely tuned defensive strat I've perfected to combat a guy's natural advantage.
To: Dave
Sent: Jul. 22, 10:29 pm

I think Existentialism in the Whorehouse could be one of those cult classic, totally worth a shot.
To: Dave
Sent: Jul. 27, 1:02 am

I haven't played with LEGOs in so long that there's a housing and employment crisis. It's devastating.
To: Matt G.
Sent: Jul. 29, 1:57 pm

GNOME!
To: Dave
Sent: Aug. 12, 9:22

Haha. At least it's something productive, even if it's useless. When they showed the wolf spiders and the male was tapping his signal I thought of Morse. A lot of Es.
To: Dave
Sent: Sep. 4, 10:31 pm

I'm the one with herpes. I don't care.
To: Dave
Sent: Sep. 6, 1:31 pm

Woo! Last night I was like, "Dave doesn't have his phone :\ but at least I won't be up so late." Then I spent the whole night thinking about you anyway. :P
To: Dave
Sent: Sep. 10, 3:55 pm

Hahaha. Even though we're in separate states you've made me laugh more than anything in this one.
To: Dave
Sent: Sep. 14, 12:26 pm

Wow, then you are straight up intoxicating. Goodnight, Dave, while I was more often occupied with you, I paid more attention to this game than any since HERSHEY's. Sleep tight with fantastic dreams, I will see you in the morning, and I love you. :] <3 <3 <3
To: Dave
Sent: Sep. 21, 11:44

If I put more than two quarters into a game I'm invested in it. (puns, get it?!)
To: Dave
Sent: Sep. 27, 11:12 pm

Absolutely. It's more than I could have ever imagined. I feel like such a nerd for trying to love without fear and comparing it to Yossarian.
To: Jeff
Sent: Sep. 29 12:03 am

No comments: